Making our debut at Trove Johor Bahru, the Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH) Johor Chapter is the FIRST to hear about JOCOM from this group of men and women in black.
Prior to our presentation, MAH Johor Chapter just concluded their AGM earlier today, with the new committee 2019-2022 re-elected as follows:
* Chairman as Ivan Teo (GM-Tanjung Puteri Golf Resort)
* 1st Vice Chairman as Hafez (GM-Lakeview Terrace Resort Pengerang)
* 2nd Vice Chairman as Tang Li Peng (RM-Amansari Nusajaya)
* Hon. Secretary as Jeff Kong (GM-Le Grandeur Palm Resort)
* Hon. Treasurer as Sunny Soo (GM-Pulai Springs Resort)
Our congratulation also goes to the Elected Committee Members:
* Daniel Alcaraz (GM-DoubleTree Hilton)
* Arthur Lee (MD-Bello Hotel)
* Tan Ai Lee (GM-New York Hotel)
* Internal Auditor – Indra Gandhi (CFO-Desaru Lotus Resort)
As soon as the dust has settled, JOCOM wasted no time in providing insights to the formation of Johor’s 1st of its kind association of media owners. As a premier non-profit organisation dedicated to advocating and advancing the discipline of credible media through best practices, industry education and member value, JOCOM was founded by a group of young, dynamic and active media practitioners in Johor Bahru whom found a great need to get our industry partners and the communities surrounding to remain actively engaged.
Once again, our heartfelt appreciation goes to MAH Johor Chapter for the opportunity to share our vision and mission! We look forward to work hand in hand to help shape the hospitality and media landscape that’s uniquely JB!